Deep oscillation is a unique, internationally patented, non-invasive, non-traumatic therapy method, having nothing in common with other known therapies such as ultrasound or shock-waves. Its special structure allows you to create biologically effective oscillations in the treated tissue using electrostatic attraction and friction, without use of external mechanical forces. In contrast to other therapies, these pleasant oscillations have a gentle and deep-acting effect (8 cm) on all tissue components (skin, connective tissue, subcutaneous fat, muscles, blood and lymph vessels).
Deep Oscillation® FAQs
How Does The Deep Oscillation® Treatment Work?
For the treatment, the patient holds a titanium neutral element loosely between the fingers. The pleasant therapy effect of deep oscillation is created beneath special gloves of the therapist or a specially designed hand applicator (second contact) circling over the tissue.
It enables rapid therapeutic success without the need for medication or surgical intervention. Treatment success is usually clearly noticeable after just a few sessions, and not infrequently after two or three.
Want to see a patient experiencing the treatment? Watch this video
Is Deep Oscillation® A New Form Of Treatment?
This extremely effective treatment method has been tried and tested for almost 30 years. It’s efficiency has been confirmed by over 60 studies that you can find here.
Is Deep Oscillation® Covered By My Insurance?
Yes many insurance companies provide coverage for this treatment.
What Are The Benefits Of Deep Oscillation®?
- Outpatient treatment and very high success rate
- Fast treatment without surgery, syringe or medication
- No known side effects
- Proven for 30 years and used worldwide
- Recovering quality of life through analgesia and freedom of movement
- Extremely gentle and well tolerated, applicable immediately after injury or day one post operative
- Very high acceptance of patients
- Early decisive influence on the healing process
Who Are The Best Candidates For Deep Oscillation®?
- Post plastic surgery or lipsuction patients who want to heal faster
- Anyone who suffers from acute or chronic pain,
- Individuals with chronic edema, lymphoedema, lipoedema or fibrosis
- Anyone managing an injury or severe inflammation,
- Those suffering from wound healing disorders
How Can I Learn More About Deep Oscillation®?
Take some time to look over our digital brochure by clicking here